Spinal Wellness Center Newsletter
Lot’s of great things happening here at SWC where the success stories continue to happen every day.
More and more athletes are learning the benefits of getting their bodies working the in the fluid way the human body is supposed to work when old compensation patterns are removed. Personal bests in speed and strength are achieved effortlessly.
A few weeks ago, Dr. Jason and I attended another Advanced BioStructural Correction™ seminar in New Jersey where our skills were further honed, and we met more Doctors who were jumping on the ABC bandwagon. (Official ABC website, where you can see other ABC doctors tell of their experience practicing this way).
Thanks to all of you who continue to share your positive experiences with friends, family, and co-workers who then come in and make the Spinal Wellness Center such a fun and rewarding place to be. We could not do it without you!
Also, we love to take our show on the road. In March, by invitation, I will be doing demonstrations of what ABC™ looks like and what it does at both Cornell and Ithaca College. If you would like me to do a fun, fast paced, interactive workshop that I call, “How do I Know if my Spine is Healthy (and Why should I Care?)” for your group or workplace, just let the front desk know.
Our Featured Practice Member: Lea
A week after I finished my first 3-month treatment at the Spinal Wellness Center I left for my honeymoon in Ecuador and Peru. My back was feeling better than when I started, but I was still unsure of how I’d fare traveling and hiking for 6 weeks.
To my great pleasure I’m happy to report that my back had not felt better in the three years since an auto-accident.
My left sacral-iliac joint gave me no problems, as it has been for years. And the deep tension in my lower back and upper back was much relieved. Honestly, I didn’t think that it would last, but week after week I walked for hours and hours through cities and steep mountains trails with a light back pack and very little to complain about. What’s more is that not even long and recurrent days spent in travel on buses and crowded and bumpy collectivos effected me like they would lets say 4 months ago.
I know there is still a ways to go for my spinal health, but I finally understand what is meant by unwinding and getting through layers once and for all.
I am super thankful and glad for my first round of treatment here, as it allowed me to enjoy my honeymoon and restored my belief that I can get better, and in fact am already!
|Office Success Stories |
Chiropractic is the largest drugless health profession in the world. It is used by the large majority of professional athletes and celebrities.
It works by removing interference from the communication lines between the brain and the body (the Nervous System). We get to see miraculous changes in people every day we practice. Here are SOME success stories of the past few weeks:
– a 55-year old cannot believe how good her spine and extremities feel. She can shovel snow so much easier this year!
– a 48-year old with high blood pressure for over a year (138/100 to 150/110), currently is at 114/62 with no other changes besides getting adjustments since June.
– a 47-year old yoga instructor who fell on the ice years ago and has had trouble with blood flow in her legs ever since, is improving after just a few weeks of care.
– a 52-year old with chronic low back pain has made more progress here after a year of sporadic care, than in the past 20 years of other chiropractors.
– a 63-year old diagnosed with arthritis in both feet, was having trouble navigating stairs due to the pain in her feet. She now can run up staircases taking every other step like she did when she was in her 20’s!
There are many more, but you get the picture!
This type of thing is happening in certified ABC™ offices around the English-speaking world. The science of effectively analyzing and correcting bodies is now available, but it might take another generation to become common knowledge.(see the new national ABC™ website click here.)
We are right here in Ithaca. Be a hero to someone you know and forward this newsletter on to him or her. Both of you will be glad you took the time to do so!
| Truth About Vaccines|
Gradually the truth about vaccinations is coming out with increasing speed. The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released a groundbreaking report signed by over 80 doctors, surgeons, clinicians and researchers who all refute the mythology and propaganda of the vaccine industry.
(By the way, the Natural News Report is a ground-breaking newsletter that is at the forefront of healthcare industry change and is, in my opinion, one of those things actually worth receiving each week. It’s free.)
2010 Drug Hall of Shame
From Dr. Mercola’s site: Are you or someone you care about taking any of these dangerous drugs? They are freely advertised across our airwaves , and they are damaging untold numbers of Americans. (America, by the way, comprises 5% of the world’s population, yet consumes over 50% of its pharmaceuticals.)
Human bodies work beautifully when given proper water, food, rest, exercise, AND a nervous system free of interference through excellent chiropractic care. We have had dozens of individuals eliminate their previous drug usage as their bodies got healthier through chiropractic care.
|Canola Oil is Another Victory of Food Technology over Common Sense |
I don’t want to alarm you, but this is VERY important and relatively easy to do. Contrary to what most people have been led to believe, CANOLA oil is the ultimate genetically modified food, and is terrible for your health. It should be avoided. I first learned this over 20 years ago.
Stick with olive, coconut, occasional sesame, and maybe some sunflower oil instead. All of these oils are really good for you, and have been used for centuries. Canola oil is best used as an industrial lubricant.
Check out this article from Natural News.
Wealth and Lifespan over the Past 200 Year
How has global lifespan and wealth changed over the last two centuries? This cool 3D demonstration puts the statistics into perspective.
Statistics come to life as Swedish academic superstar Hans Rosling graphically illustrates global development over the last 200 years. Check it out!
Welcome to our New Practice Members from December and January!
Diane C. – Referred by Robert B.
Juliet T. – Referred by Clare N.
Joyce L. –
Referred by Cynthia P.
Lucia S.- Referred by Clare N.
Brian M. – Referred by Diane M.
– Referred by Jen H.
Alexis B. – Cornell University
Phillip P. – Referred by Cynthia P.
Michaela B. – Referred by Kevin B.
David F. – Referred by Aaron F.
Donna H. – Syracuse, NY
Referred by Thomas P.
Carsten H. – Referred by Alton A.
We reach the public through referrals from great practice members like YOU!
| Police officer Comments|
These are comments made by 16 Police Officers, taken off police car videos:16. ‘You know, stop lights don’t come any redder than the one you just went through.’
15. ‘Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they’re new. They’ll stretch after you wear them a while.’
14. ‘If you take your hands off the car, I’ll make your birth certificate a worthless document.’
13. ‘If you run, you’ll only go to jail tired.’
12. ‘Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that’s the speed of the bullet that’ll be chasing you.’
11. ‘You don’t know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?’
10. ‘Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don’t think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I’m the shift supervisor?’
9. ‘Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I’m warning you not to do that again or I’ll give you another ticket. ‘
8. ‘The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?’
7. ‘Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop.’
6. ‘Yeah, we have a quota.. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven.’
5. ‘In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC.’
4. ‘How big were those ‘two beers’ you say you had?’
3. ‘No sir, we don’t have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we’re allowed to write as many tickets as we can.’
2. ‘I’m glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.’
AND THE WINNER IS…
1. ‘You didn’t think we give pretty women tickets? You’re right, we don’t. Sign here.’
|Sincerely, Pierre Gremaud, DC|
Spinal Wellness Center
“Give of your hands to serve and your heart to love.” — Mother Teresa